How to locate and use the Chime login app?
The Chime login is an online banking platform that enables the users to avail the services on the account. Since Chime is a digital platform, its customers do not face a typical banking cost and there are no fees available for the account. Being a chime login customer, you need to know how to access the Chime login account. Let us learn how to locate and use the Chime login app on a computer.
What are the steps to search and use the Chime login app on a computer?
It is very important to learn the basic steps to search and use the Chime login app, that is downloaded on your computer, here are the steps you need to consider:
- First of all, you need to tap on the “Log in” link on the top right page.
- From there, you need to enter the email address and the password linked with the Chime login account.
- To apply for the Chime account, you have to enter your email address, mailing address, phone number, Date of birth, Social security number, and the details for occupational information that includes your salary.
- Remember, if you are rejected, then you will know as soon as you submit the application.
How to access a chime login account on mobile phone?
You need to understand that the mobile app is available on both iPhone and Android. If you wish to login, then simply, download the app via the App Store or Google play and setup the account. Here are the further steps to be considered:
- Enter the credentials for your Chime login account.
- The Chime app supports the 2FA as well as fingerprints for security purposes.
Point to note:
The Chime app is only available for the iPhone with iOS 12 or higher and android devices with Jelly bean or the later version.
3.You can also login to the mobile browser.
4.Tap on the drop-down menu and click on the “Log in” option.
- Click on the “Enter” button with your email address and password.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In the end, we hope that this article has provided enough information to use the Chime login account on the Mobile phone and computer. However, if you are still unable to access the account then visit the Customer support page.